[ANN] Release 8.0.0

jameshale james at thehales.id.au
Wed May 4 10:28:05 EDT 2016

Great news!

Congrats to the team, well done.

But as Colombo would say, there's just one more thing.

Looking at the pricing page on the website you need to scroll to the bottom
to see the open source version.
Really there should be three columns, GPL (or Community), Indy, Business
With the features and benefits (and omissions) also listed to include GPL
(or Community).

I supported the kickstarter because of open source.
I believe it should be there as an equally viable option at the same level
as the paid for licenses, not hidden at the bottom of the page.
I am proud LC went open source, I would like LC to show they are proud too.

James