AW: Windows Media

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Wed May 4 10:16:39 EDT 2016

On 4/27/2016 9:42 AM, Peter TB Brett wrote:

> On 27/04/2016 14:38, Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:
>> To make plans. Just a guess from the crowd - when would you expect to
>> see a
>> GM 8.1? 6 month from now? 1 year? Or more?
>
> I'd not expect it before June 14th at the earliest, depending on how
> we get on.
>
> That's June 14th _2016_, by the way.
>
>                                          Peter

A question for one of the LC folks (if some can answer publick (or email
me privately if you can answer it privately).

startTime and endTime (and currentTime) for a media clip is really
import for us. Will the new Windows media framework under the player
object continue to support these properties? I expect the answer is yes,
but any heads up would be helpful if not and confirmation will make for
less restless nights.