Revenue and the Open Source edition

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Wed May 4 07:57:53 EDT 2016

We can either prioritize bug fixes for the good of the user base as a
whole, or we can prioritize a bug that affects your project today. The
former we do automatically, the latter has a cost for us and a benefit for
you, thus the service. We¹ve had great feedback from our commercial
customers who have chosen to use that service periodically.

I do appreciate the input on licensing. It is never possible to please
everyone. We will do what works for the majority and provides sufficient
resource for us to continue to work on this platform we all rely on. Lets
move on.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 04/05/2016, 11:12, "use-livecode on behalf of Kaveh Bazargan"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of