Revenue and the Open Source edition

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com
Wed May 4 00:27:34 EDT 2016

The fact that is so much discussion about the licenses shows there is a
problem. LiveCode's pricing has been complex as long as I can remember.
Most software you pay once, it's yours, you get free updates, and if there
is a major upgrade, you pay for upgrade. Big, terrible companies like Adobe
are entrenched in the market and can charge what they want. LiveCode is no
Adobe yet!