Revenue and the Open Source edition

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Mon May 2 18:35:27 EDT 2016

Aha... Was the Kickstarter for open source or for the refactor? When you consider that the vast majority of Kickstarter funding came from discounted licenses were we finding development or taking advantage of discounts? I personally made one of the highest contributions of everyone to the Kickstarter (US$5000) and believe that has been repaid many times over. It is an incredibly generous thing to release your hard earned intellectual property under an open source licence and I don't think that should be taken for granted.

Sent from my iPhone