[OT] Atkinson Interview, Pt 2

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon May 2 01:49:13 EDT 2016

On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 7:48 PM, <dunbarx at aol.com> wrote:

> Is it possible Bill A. is unaware of LiveCode?

Impossible. Bill and his wife sat next to me at the San Jose conference.
Although most of the time he couldn't stop talking about his iPad Keyboard
thing he just got.
Also I didn't know who he was and though he was just this annoying guy
raving about his iPad when I wanted to listen to the speaker.

Then later he photobombed a photo I wanted taken with Kevin. That one was
taken then I politely asked Bill to step aside so I could get a photo with
Kevin alone!  I still didn't know who he was at that point. Later we got a
photo together.

I'm not sure anyone knows about his take on Livecode these days. He seems
to be more into photography.

Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org