Multiple Versions of LC on Mac

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Mar 31 18:09:29 EDT 2016

You can run multiple versions simultaneously -- I often run multiple
versions side by side, and copy scripts/objects between versions.
Settings can be an issue if you're going to have different locations for
extensions, etc -- not sure if the LiveCode people made accommodations for
that.

But an efficient way to work that has suggested on the mail list many
times is, if you use Dropbox or some other cloud sharing service, to place
your LC Extensions folder there. Set all versions of LC on the machine to
reference that folder, but also set up LC on other systems to reference
that same folder.  You will then have your plugins and utility stacks
available consistently across all systems.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 3/31/16, 1:44 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Sannyasin
Brahmanathaswami" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of