IMG resize advice wanted

jameshale james at thehales.id.au
Wed Mar 30 09:54:37 EDT 2016

So everything worked out and I was able to resize all images as needed to fit
within the bounds of the field they were displayed in.

The script I used was:

a couple of things of interest.
importing paint does not fail helpfully. Sometimes you get an error,
sometimes nothing, but if it does fail the handler exits
I am on a Mac hence my filtering out of the .DStore.
You may note I did have a "Delete image thefile" line.
I thought this would delete the image I had just manipulated.
Yes and no.
In my test stack it did, in my production stack it didn't.
In fact with a folder of 60 jpegs it left 16 still on the card.
Hence the repeat loop, which looking at it now could simply be "repeat for
each" rather than use a count.
This is also why I go to another card that is otherwise empty.
Anyway, 60 images in around 3 secs, cool.