Are there any cumulative release notes?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Mar 30 09:44:41 EDT 2016

Hello,

I have this "failed to load external" failure and am searching, what might
have changed between LC 6 and 7/8, because all settings are the same between
my versions, but with LC 7/8 I can't load my externals anymore.

I am sure there must have been changed something very obvious, what I don't
see. I started to read the release notes, but that is pretty cumbersome to
read every single DP release note from 6.7. upward to look for a relevant
change on handling externals and I don't even have all intermediate version
installed.

Are there any kind of "cumulative release notes" or a better approach to
look for the source of my problem.

Thanks

Tiemo