Help with legacy on-rev site tripped up on new LiveCode hosting service

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:35:09 EDT 2016

It looks like your files have at least 1 .irev extension in use. Is your
main file an .irev?  If so, the server defaults to version 3.5.0

Using the .lc extension is 7.1.0 (on diesel, moved to liquidnet)

If you know your setup works with 4.6.4 (assuming it got moved to liquidnet
too)
can you do this..

AddHandler livecode-server .irev
    Action livecode-server /cgi-bin/livecode-server-4.6.4

Might need to use the .lc extension too depending on how you have things
set up.  And if you're mixing .lc and then including .irev files, I can see
all kinds of funky things happening.