Siege benchmarks for Pierre

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Tue Mar 29 19:06:26 EDT 2016

> Le 29 mars 2016 à 22:30, Tom Glod <tom at makeshyft.com> a écrit :
>
> Fascinating thread! thanks guys.
>
> Any test with node.js as a file server?

While raw JS and JQuery are, beside fine prebuild templates alike those ones ! :

http://html5up.net/

i like to tune web interface from (as some of the ways to waste the less possible time in about web client-side design and coding) and persist to watch most of the JS most hype frameworks as irrelevant because redundancy (if not recursive bord-effects) of the functions they all implements and runs each at their turn even if one should suffice … to slow down the code display by 2 times, 4 times, etc for each new JS framework added to the loop…

A web server + a sockets and round-robin proxy + an application server + 1 RDBMS on the server-side, HTML5 + CSS3 + tax JS + JQuery on the web client-side, per deployed app should probably stay the most direct way for a long time in both elegance, affordability and reliability terms.

About node.js, as long as i understand without error the reports i got about it, i don’t expect to never get more from it in about reliability, security and speed than what can be done in running LC app server or Tarantool. If so, « ma paresse » recommends me to stay away from it.