Script Only Stack Architecture

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Mar 29 16:58:08 EDT 2016

William Prothero wrote:

> Organizing the code in a project is really important and there are lots of ways to go wrong.

Can you describe some?

While documenting good patterns can be useful, sometimes documenting
anti-patterns is just as useful.

Several years ago at one of the LC conferences in Monterey Ken Ray and I
did a talk called "LiveCode Patterns and Anti-Patterns".  So much has
changed since then (behaviors, before and after messages, script-only
stacks, etc.) that it would be very helpful to hear your concerns as I
prepare to dive into my archives for the old notes....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems