Border color of graphic

paul at livecode.org paul at livecode.org
Tue Mar 29 01:06:59 EDT 2016

For a graphic object:

foregroundColor (forecolor) = border colour
backgroundColor (backColor) = fill colour

I’m guessing you have the preference setting ‘Property Labels Are:’ set to ‘Name of LiveCode Property.

You should see a tooltip showing the alternative ‘Description of option' if you hover over the names in the inspector.

Hope that makes sense.

Paul