[OT] KickStarter - OLO 3d Printer

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Mar 27 23:51:56 EDT 2016

On 03/27/2016 08:21 PM, Kay C Lan wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:
>>
>> I ordered mine in the first half-hour after it went live.
>>
> Well you could have shared that,... or did I miss the email. All the
> cheap pledges have long since gone... although seriously, the price to
> cool ratio is still way awesome and I think my CFO would have pledged
> the same amount anyway :-)

OLO sent out pre-announcement emails Saturday night to those of us who
had expressed interest a while back. They were about 45 minutes late in
bringing the KS page live, so I was busy reloading the page.

...and I completely missed the fact that there were a couple hundred $99
dual printer sets being offered as an easter egg.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com