[OT] KickStarter - OLO 3d Printer

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 23:21:15 EDT 2016

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> I ordered mine in the first half-hour after it went live.

Well you could have shared that,... or did I miss the email. All the
cheap pledges have long since gone... although seriously, the price to
cool ratio is still way awesome and I think my CFO would have pledged
the same amount anyway :-)

And just think, someone's sure to come up with an update to the print
software so that when their's an incoming call it auto responds:
"Sorry Roger isn't able to answer the phone right now as his phone is
busy printing a 3D image of a Hungarian Horntail which he desperately
needs for his next D&D adventure". ;-)