LC8 DP16

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Mar 27 22:33:43 EDT 2016

I've been building GUI from ground zero today in LC8 dp16 and it's gets worse and worse the longer the session remains open. The inspector switch to "revFrontScriptLibrary" starts to occur more and more frequently.  Now I just opened the project browser and it is completely blank.

I'm having to save and restart quite frequently just to get work done... Currently working in test stacks because I don't want to corrupt a production stack while I work in this round radius corners problem.

I'm also getting some weird artifacting after setting inks on a group and dragging around over a stack with a black background... trails of the selection points (four corners) of objects are left rendered on the screen like little white rivers of small white squares.

On March 27, 2016 at 4:06:50 PM, Mark Wieder (mwieder at ahsoftware.net<mailto:mwieder at ahsoftware.net>) wrote:

On 03/27/2016 06:42 PM<http://airmail.calendar/2016-03-27%2018:42:00%20HST>, William Prothero wrote:
> I see similar behaviors in the IDE in DP16. It seems to forget which stack is in focus and does unexpected things.

I tried using the Project Browser yesterday<http://airmail.calendar/2016-03-26%2012:00:00%20HST>, and three times I deleted
the wrong object because I couldn't tell which one was actually
selected, and had to revert to backups because you can't undo that.

--
Mark Wieder
ahsoftware at gmail.com<mailto:ahsoftware at gmail.com>