Design Challenge -- Round Corner mask on images

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Mar 27 19:42:11 EDT 2016

One way is using ink effects.  In a group with the roundRect graphic
layered above the image:
blendSrcOver applied to the group
blendDstIn applied to the graphic

You might want to take a look at the stack provided in this article for
ideas:
http://tactilemedia.com/blog/2015/11/04/livecode-basics-masking-objects/

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 3/27/16, 3:26 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Sannyasin
Brahmanathaswami" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of