(way OT, WAS: )Re: Delete the first entry of an array.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Mar 27 19:36:59 EDT 2016

Hmmm ... not real Fortran. (that should be said in a deep, impressive
voice)
Real Fortran died when Fortran 77 took over :-(

And, AFAIK, only those modern variants from (I think) Fortran90 onwards
have sparse arrays.

(I have to confess I last wrote a line of Fortran professionally in
1988, and it was indeed in F77, so I'm exaggerating slightly)

-- Alex.