Design Challenge -- Round Corner mask on images

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Mar 27 19:05:44 EDT 2016

Did you look at the screenshot?

They are using 10 px radius and there really is not a lot of wasted space

I'm testing now... create a graphic 410 wide and 100 tall, set roundradius to 1, then put a small image on top over on the right half ... oddly to my eye, if I set the right of the image to e.g 411 and the right of the graphic to 412.. it *appears* as of the image is masked... I suspect we will see her sharp corner of the image on a retina display though, so this is just a temp hack for now.