LC8 DP16

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Mar 26 15:17:12 EDT 2016

I had an odd incident in a different context but similar "paradigm"  i.e. as if the IDE lost track or the focused object/stack.  I had a stack open, a button selected, and the inspector open, and the graphics effects selected in the inspector. I pressed delete to delete the button. Instead of deleting the button, one of the buttons of the stack inspector for graphics effects disappeared... after that "all hell broke loose" with respect to selecting any object and trying to open an inspector for it. IDE had gone to the looney farm. Totally unqualified of course... which is impossible to bug report.

I just quit, rebooted LC and started again.. never able to reproduce this. So, this is not the same as a card, but loss of "where am I exactly"  smells like similar rotten mango, if you get my meaning.

Which stack is on First?

BR