LC 8 dp 16 does recognize Xcode Version 7.3 (7D175)?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Mar 25 21:27:52 EDT 2016

As we know Apple loves to update XCode automatically. I don't see an option to turn this off in xCode prefs on my mac.

So... woke up today with xCode modification date yesterday and now LC 8 dp 16 Mobile prefs won't accept it. Red square asking for valid SDK from 6.1 up to 9.2.

There is the option to install the iOS 9.2 Simulator... but I don't think that is the same as the SDK... trying to download now...

Any advice? working on a prototype and need to test on iPhone and iPad

<color>
big storm here last night, despite all kinds of surge protection seem the lightening force fields fried some routers and fiber...one thunder clap at around 11 PM shook my whole hut! (10 X 10 concrete box out in the jungle) I'm on a 100MB connection now and this is going to take a while
</color>

BR