Delete the first entry of an array.

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Mar 25 20:00:05 EDT 2016

Alex Tweedly wrote:
 > How about a Feature Exchange for adding arrays ?   (i.e. not
 > dictionaries, but actual arrays with numeric indices and linear
 > access times)

lulz.  Cute, but of course associative arrays are indeed a type of array.

But yes, it would be nice to also support indexed arrays.

I have a vague recollection of Mark Waddingham noting somewhere back in
the Engine Contributors section of the forums or a bug report that
wouldn't be hard to do.  May be my aging memory, though....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems