LC8 DP16

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 23:13:11 EDT 2016

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 4:41 AM, William Prothero
<prothero at earthednet.org> wrote:
>If you have two stacks open, then try to create a new card in the stack in the front, it creates doesn’t create a card in the selected stack. It appears at the top of the Project Browser, on a line by itself or in the other stack.

Not seeing that on OS x 10.9.5 LC8dp16

I just started LC 8
New stack - named it Test Stack 1
New stack - named it Test Stack 2
Opened the Object Browser
Named Card 1 of Test Stack 1 'ts1cd1'
Named Card 2 of Test Stack 2 'ts2cd1'
Opened the Project Browser
Clicked on the Project Browser and each stack so that it would show
the tree view with each card.
With Test Stack 2 front most I created a New Card. It popped up in the
Project Browser in the correct place. I named it 'ts2cd2'
Bought Test Stack 1 to the front then New Card. It also popped up in
the Project Browser in the correct place.

HTH