iOS deployment question

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Mar 23 05:46:53 EDT 2016

Care to write it up, William?

AFAICS, coding in LiveCode is a trouble-free activity compared to deployment on iOS (or indeed on LiveCode Server, Android etc). Arcane rules, certificates, permissions… even the vocabulary seems to have been re-invented to confuse the honest programmer. Of course, that’s just my view, and I am not young. Still, it seems to me that one of the biggest challenges for LiveCode is to make the whole process, from having the idea for the app all the way to successfully publishing it, a journey with no u-turns, dead ends, or deep frustration at lack of progress.

Just my two eurocents

Graham