Give somebody something good, and they demand more.

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Tue Mar 22 04:02:06 EDT 2016

The general plan is to allow the tools palette to be more configurable in the future. As the number of widgets available to be installed grows, there will need to be an effective way for users to manage that.

The first step was generalising the tools palette to display a dynamic quantity of tools. The next step will be to allow rearrangement - that won't be in 8.0 though.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone