Jerky Animated Graphics

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Mon Mar 21 15:36:07 EDT 2016

Just added lock screen and unlock screen

on mouseUp
   put fld "VERTS" into fld "VERTS2"
   put fld "VERTS" into fld "VERTS3"
   put 2 into STRETCH
   repeat until STRETCH > 300
      lock screen
      put (360 + STRETCH),310 into line 3 of fld "VERTS2"
      put (360 - STRETCH),10 into line 4 of fld "VERTS2"
      ----
      put (360 - STRETCH),310 into line 3 of fld "VERTS3"
      put (360 + STRETCH),10 into line 2 of fld "VERTS3"
       put (360 + STRETCH),10 into line 4 of fld "VERTS3"
      set the relativePoints of graphic "GG" to fld "VERTS2"
      set the relativePoints of graphic "GG2" to fld "VERTS3"
   set the left of graphic "GG" to 50
   set the top of graphic "GG" to 10
   set the left of graphic "GG2" to 50
   set the top of graphic "GG2" to 10