Sample Stacks Stack in Livecode 8 - Gone ?

Rolf Kocherhans rolf.kocherhans at id.uzh.ch
Mon Mar 21 07:14:00 EDT 2016

> Am 20.03.2016 um 07:10 schrieb Richard Gaskin:
>
> For the short term I believe the best solution *might* be to put
> RevOnline back in place as it's been for years.  But I say "might"
> because I don't know the reasoning behind it, and "why" is always
> critically important to learn when questioning a "what".

I agree 100 %, I hope the RevOnlineStack will return immediately, and if not,
then please let us know - why not !

-> Mothership please answer …

I believe RevOnline is a great tool/database, because it is not regulated by
LiveCode in any way, but was and is a community driven repository of interesting stacks
and plugins !

Let the mothership develop a better LiveCode, and let us contribute and show
stacks to others :-).

Cheers
Rolf

PS: To the Mothership, if you remove or change features (RevOnlineStack) from
any LiveCode App then please Include this info also in the release notes :-).