RevBrowser in 8.0.0 DP 15

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Sun Mar 20 17:44:00 EDT 2016

On 20/03/2016 20:26, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> On 3/20/2016 2:54 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>> Yes, some of it does. The file loads into the browser either way but
>> subsequent navigation causes the browser content to go blank. It's
>> because when queried, the URL the browser returns is "about:blank"
>> instead of the file path.
>
> Revising this too, it does work once I rearranged my script. I closed
> the report as "Not a bug". I hate when I misreport stuff.

Don't worry about it -- but please open another bug about the fact that
the documention for the URL property of the browser widget doesn't
mention that you need to use "real" file URLs rather than LiveCode file
URLs!  Otherwise I might forget. :-/

                                  Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>