Open 2 Cards in same stack side by side

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Mar 20 15:29:01 EDT 2016

If you really did name your card "3" then that could be the reason. This
works:

copy card 3 of stack "STAK" to stack "SUBB"

If you meant you want to replace the contents of the SUBB card with the
copied one, then just delete the "replacement" card in SUBB. If you want
to set the position of the copied card, after the copy do this:

  set the number of this card of stack "SUBB" to 1 -- or any integer

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com