Separate Widget palette

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 11:50:49 EDT 2016

"a feature that allows users of design software to rearrange the work
space on the PC screen."

Ha, Ha, Ha: I really wonder how that can be patented. Every time I open
Livecode on a small monitor
I rearrange the work space by, for instance, moving revTools palette
somewhere other than where it
appears when I start up LiveCode.

I don't know what is 'wrong' with a multiplicity of "palettes", each
comprising one of the controls
offered on the current revTools palette that have "sticky edges" so, on
being arranged by right-clicks
into place as a user wishes would all drag with a bar at the top as our
current revTools palette does
at the moment.

Richmond.