Separate Widget palette

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Sun Mar 20 11:36:34 EDT 2016

Why not have a palette where the user can relocate items to suit themselves?

In a common palette where all items are grouped according to their function,

Core objects, painting, drawing, widgets.

Then if required each group can be dragged to another part of the main palette or dragged off to create a
palette of their own.

All the best

Terry