RevBrowser in 8.0.0 DP 15

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Mar 19 18:11:03 EDT 2016

Jacque: You want to navigate down the pages? Perhaps i am missing something re your requirements

Assuming the pages are marked up with targets e.g

<a id="brahma"> </a>

This has significant utility for us also moving forward.

At least delivered from a server:

http://dev.himalayanacademy.com/monastery/meet-the-monks#brahma

This works in a browser widget in LC 8 DP16 (presumably not CEF since I am on Macbook Pro)

and it also works if i save the page locally and drop this in a browser

file:///Users/Brahmanathaswami/Downloads/test%20local/Kauai's%20Hindu%20Monastery%20-%20Meet%20the%20Monks.html#brahma

Oh.. wait.. if I paste that URL in to the widget it goes bonkers.. to be more precise presents a small rect about 40x tall and 150 px wide with scroll bars.

Is that the bug you are seeing?