Sample Stacks Stack in Livecode 8 - Gone ?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Fri Mar 18 19:19:50 EDT 2016

So the argument against a Zip based format is mainly the fact that zip support is via an external? The compressed arrayEncode format would still need somewhere to save it as a file. The biggest issue I can see with it is non-LiveCode engine based build tools will be more complicated to implement.

Sent from my iPhone