Sample Stacks Stack in Livecode 8 - Gone ?

Rolf Kocherhans rolf.kocherhans at id.uzh.ch
Fri Mar 18 10:55:56 EDT 2016

Hello Elanor & Peter

There is a misunderstanding :-( !

I did not ask how I can download stack, I know very well
of the existence of the webpage and I have seen Download Buttons
before - thanks ?!

My question was if the download environment within LiveCode wich
is now gone in the 8 line, will return or if you plan to stick with the webpage
only.

And if you stick with the webpage there is no upload button :-)

Regards
Rolf