Error in DG row behaviour crashing LC?

jameshale james at thehales.id.au
Fri Mar 18 09:17:13 EDT 2016

Richard Gaskin wrote
> It would be helpful to check this under the current versions of v7 and
> v7 (7.1.3rc1 and 8.0dp15 respectively), and if the crash recurs in
> either please submit a bug report.

Interestingly I attempted to do just that. But rather than threaten the app
I am working on (one crash did strange things to all the fonts on relaunch)
I decided to make a test stack to submit.

This was both good news and bad news.

Bad news: Couldn't reproduce the crash - obviously not simply what I
initially thought.
Good news: In trying to reproduce the crash I ended up getting the DG to
work as I originally wanted.

Moral of the story: Making a simplified stack to demonstrate a "bug" can
bring all sorts of gifts.