listBehavior and mouse btn 3

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Thu Mar 17 13:59:22 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I’m messing with listBehavior in fields really for the first time.

I’ve set the listBehavior to true. All works well with mouse button 1… line highlights, code runs… But, while the code runs with mouse button 3 (right click), the line does not highlight.

Am I missing a step, or is this normal? I found nothing in the dictionary about the mouse button making a difference. And, I’ve not found any specific reference to this issue in previous discussions of listBehavior.

Mac OSX 10.10.5  LC 7.1.1

Thanks for any thoughts.

be well,
randy