Error in DG row behaviour crashing LC?

jameshale james at thehales.id.au
Wed Mar 16 11:22:25 EDT 2016

(Sorry if this is a second post - not sure first went to the right place)

While modifying the Fillndata handler in the row behaviour I managed to
crash LiveCode (LC7.1.3rc1).

After a few crashes where I selectively commented out my recently added
lines of script I traced it to my setting a property of an apparently
nonexistent object in my row template.

Well the object did exist but I had miss-typed its name.

Once I corrected the miss-type all was well again.

Has anyone else come across this?

I can understand the datagrid choking on my error, but I did not expect it
would crash LC.

Didn't see anything in bugzilla that matched this.