iOS Simulator Behaves Strangely in LC8DP15

Neil Roger neil at livecode.com
Tue Mar 15 04:58:51 EDT 2016

Hi Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami,

I've been working with 8.0 DP15 for iOS builds and have not come across
any major stumbling blocks.

In regards to the simultor size, this sounds like a simulator scaling
issue on your display. You should be able to resolve this by selecting
one of the scale options via the iOs simulators "Window--->Scale" menu
option.

For the iOS build, if the error messages persist after multiple build
attempts, please submit a bug report with our QC team and we will
happily investigate further-

http://quality.livecode.com

Kind Regards,

Neil

LiveCode Technical Support and Content Creation Lead
neil at livecode.com <mailto:neil at livecode.com>

LiveCode
+44 (0) 845 219 8923.
25A Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
http://www.livecode.com

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveCode/121318328010780>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/livecode> Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RunRevLtd> Linkedin