Trying to understand the inner workings of Resizestack

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Mon Mar 14 14:34:28 EDT 2016

> On 14 Mar 2016, at 16:59, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>
> on resizeControl
>   refreshChart
> end resizeControl

Obviously, this works but does not cure the occasional flash that occurs when reproducing the chart.

I suspect perhaps the script along with all the resizeControl messages is making it difficult for the engine to keep up?

I can’t think of another reason. I am sure the script could be optimised.

Could anyone suggest areas that are particularly time consuming that I could look at that may improve performance.

I am already using lock messages.

Thanks

Terry