Trying to understand the inner workings of Resizestack

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Mon Mar 14 12:35:00 EDT 2016

I have tried send in 0 seconds and read the docs.

Using in 0 seconds seems to just delay the send call until all resizeStack messages have been completed.

It does not allow the resizing of the chart dynamically as the size of the window is resized only on completion of the resizing process.

Thanks

Terry