Livecode 6.7.10 Application Browser has a very long memory

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 04:42:01 EDT 2016

I opened LC 6.7.10 on my computer for the first time after I installed it and looked in the Application Browser [because of a Facebook posting by somebody else]
and saw quite a number of stacks listed as being in the memory: how this is possible I just don't know, although they are all stacks that I have authored with the Livecode 6 series of releases.

On clicking on these phantom stacks they appeared on the desktop!

Obviously ALL these stacks are being loaded into the memory when the NEW Livecode build is opened.

Bug: 17114

Richmond.