[ANN] tmControl2 v2.2 Released for LiveCode 7

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Mar 11 14:24:15 EST 2016

As a followup to yesterday's announcement, I'm happy to report that the
guide app included in the tmControl2 package is now available in the
iTunes App Store.

Called tmGuide, the app demonstrates the use of each control, and the
output (if any) each control returns.  For those looking to see what's
included in the tmControl collection, this is a good working example.

 tmGuide won't show up on search results yet (it was accepted only today),
but you can access it for free on your iPhone or in iTunes here:
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tmguide/id1089298137?mt=8>

(tmGuide was tested primarily on iPhone 5 so I'm not sure how it will
display on a 6/6plus.)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 3/10/16, 10:43 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Scott Rossi"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of