Thanks to Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 13:13:03 EST 2016

Try this when you have a moment. Step through if you have a little more time than that. The issue is the way God made the integers.

on mouseUp
   put "a,b,c,d,e,f,g" into temp
   repeat with y = 1 to the number of items of temp --This line matters
      if item y of temp is in "cde" then delete item y of temp
   end repeat
   answer temp
end mouseUp

on mouseUp
   put "a,b,c,d,e,f,g" into temp
   repeat with y = the number of items of temp down to 1
      if item y of temp is in "cde" then delete item y of temp
   end repeat
   answer temp
end mouseUp

Craig Newman