Launcher Stack and Saving

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Tue Mar 8 15:17:09 EST 2016

Jacque and James,

Thank you for the tips… yes, I do want the main stack to be in the package… I placed it in the same folder simply because of the instructions in the lesson I referenced… when I first tried to include the main stack, I didn’t select “resources” as the destination folder… all is good on that front now.

And, yes, the shutdownrequest message what I was missing.

Thank you both for helping move forward.

be well,
randy

Randy Hengst
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com