Playing movies

paolo mazza mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:40:41 EST 2016

Hi All,
I agree on this. Not being able to play movies in livecode  is a
severe shortcoming.
I have been asking for a new video player for years.
Then, to insert videos in my apps,  I have been using RevBrowser to
manage web pages with a flash video player .
Too bad for a multimedia developer tool as LiveCode is supposed to be.
All the best,
Paolo