Playing movies

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Sun Mar 6 23:28:19 EST 2016

Tom,
Thanks. The movie is part of a slide show type presentation, so just playing it in a browser window might be best. I have done this in the past using the cref browser, but it adds a lot to the app size.

Not being able to play movies in livecode, is a severe shortcoming, and I hope the player can be updated soon.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org