[OT] An XFCE launcher that will hide behind Livecode standalones

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 17:55:10 EST 2016

The XFCE panels always are "in front of" any programs launched.

I have a problem in my school in that the computers now contain about
120 standalones
[and more on the way] that I have authored for ESL teaching purposes:
but I really don't
want to either:

1. Spend ages drilling down through folders for each pupil to launch a
standalone.

2. Have the pupils spend ages drilling down through folders for each
pupil to launch a standalone.

To that end I need a launcher that covers the whole screen [and, NO, I
don't want buckets of symbolic links on the actual desktop as pupils can
mess those about], that, when a standalone is launched will NOT
cover the standalone.

Richmond.