I need to write an external for LiveCode in C++, but I doubt my ability to do it.

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sun Mar 6 17:08:43 EST 2016

Hi Jonathan,

I would start by seeing if your LC code can be optimized so the time it
takes per screen is acceptable. There are many small changes a person
can sometimes make to code that causes dramatic speed increases.

Or is the bulk of the time spent in areas LC can't address natively?
Maybe that's why you want to go toward an external.

Thanks -
Phil Davis

--
Phil Davis