Release 6.7.10 RC 1 / 7.1.3 RC 1

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Mar 5 11:45:08 EST 2016

Good work - results more or less confirmed here.

Might be good to submit that script with an enhancement request in the
bug DB to see if those use cases can be optimized.  Previous requests
with other commands and functions yielded good opportunities for speed
boosts, bringing v8 much closer to v6.  Whether the same can be done
with the language features used here is something I don't know, but once
in the queue the team can review and advise.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems