HTML5 teaser

-hh hh at livecode.org
Fri Mar 4 19:07:27 EST 2016

Currently the ask dialog is the **only** way to communicate
with a HTML5 standalone.
You simply have to manage, that your imagedata can pass the
dialog (no CR). And be aware that everybody can read your
script, but that shouldn't matter. The rest works "as usual".
The copy/paste via "ask" mechanism works (there are examples
to try).